Levelup1 hidden wardrobe hangers with plate, Zinc plated, Steel
- Set of hangers for upper cabinets in kitchen, bathroom and home furniture.
- The hangers remain hidden once the upper cabinets of the furniture have been assembled.
- For units of a height between 600 and 1000 mm and a depth of 300 to 350 mm.
- They have a right side and a left side for fitting on the furniture.
- They can be adjusted once hung in the unit with machining of an 18 mm diameter hole.
- With 3 adjustments: side 16 mm, height up to 18 mm and depth of up to 25 mm.
- The fitting of the hangers to the wall is carried out using the plate included.
- The fastening is carried out on the side of the unit separate from the upper cover.
- Needs prior 10 mm diameter drilling for mounting.
- Each set has a load capacity of a 65 kg weight.
- For greater fastening it includes a rotating stud that is fastened to the unit through movement of the lever.
- It is recommended to use a Philips nº2 Ø6 or Pozidrive nº2 Ø6 screwdriver.
- Made from steel with a zinc finish.
Set of hangers for upper units in cabinets in kitchen, bathroom and home furniture. It stands out for large weight capacity of up to 65 kg, and due to its adjustment of the position of the unit laterally, in height, or depth.
They are fitted to the wall via a plate and remain hidden from view once mounted on the furniture. The only visible point from the inside of the furniture is a small machining hole that should be made in order to adjust the unit once hung.