Gas struts H with hooks for lift-up doors, 5 Kg, Silver painted, Steel and Plastic
- Shock absorber for wooden or aluminium frame lift-up doors.
- Provides cushioned lifting of the door in kitchen, home and bathroom furniture.
- 5 kg. Piston Strength.
- 100 mm Piston length .
- Can be mounted either on the right-hand side or the left of the furniture.
- Packaged individually in bags with assembly instructions.
- Each bag contains 1 piston, 1 catch for the side, 1 catch for wooden door, 1 catch for aluminium frame door and the necessary screws.
- Made from steel and plastic with a painted metal-grey.
Pistons for furniture that enable the opening of wooden doors or those with an aluminium frame. They provide cushioned lifting of the lift-up door in kitchen, home and bathroom furniture. These cushioning pistons are supplied in individual bags with assembly instructions. Each bag contains a piston, a catch for the side, a catch for wooden door, a catch for aluminium frame door and the necessary screws.
- For wood and aluminium doors.
- For overhangs other than 15mm, calculate value A + 15 - overhang.
- For doors wider than 450mm the use of 2 springs is recommended.
- Mounting table:
HOW TO CALCULATE THE MOUNTING:
Add E+1 to calculate A and X, being E the thickness of the board.