Spring for lift-up door Agile, 580 - 1250, White plastic, Steel and Plastic
- System of springs designed for lift-up doors with hinge-free assembly.
- Door opening angle of 107º in order to make the most of space and facilitate accessibility.
- For modules with a width of up to 1.200 mm and a height of between 250 and 500 mm, with board thicknesses of between 16 mm and 28 mm.
- It has three adjustments: adjustment of the strength of the mechanism, three dimensional position of the door ±2mm, and adjustment of the speed of soft closing.
- Disassembly of the door without tools via its easy clip system.
- Springs for required strengths between 580 - 1.250 (see formulas).
- The set of springs includes the hooks, screws for fastening and incorporates the marking template.
- Includes the covering caps in white colour.
System of springs for lift-up doors in kitchen and home furniture. It stands out for its soft and precise functioning, without the need for assembly hinges. It does not need any tools for disassembling the door thanks to its easy clip system. Designed for a unit width of up to 1.200 mm and a height of between 250 and 500 mm. It makes it possible to adjust the strength of the mechanism, the position of the door in three dimensions ±2mm and it has soft closing with adjustable speed.
Available in three strength ranges in order to encompass a larger range of measurements and door weights to choose from depending on the result of the calculation formulas. Cover caps are included and they are available in white and anthracite grey finishes. Likewise, it includes the hooks and screws needed for the assembly and a marking template.
CALCULATING STRENGTH OF STAY
F = Strength.
H = Height of the door in mm.
Door weight = Weight of door in kg.
Handle weight = Weight of handle in kg.
F = H x (Door weight + 2*Handle weight)
CALCULATING TOTAL WEIGHT OF DOOR
P = Weight of the door in Kg.
|Strength||580 - 1250|
The following video shows how you can easily assemble the Agile system.
The choice of a system for Agile lifting doors depends on the height and the weight of the furniture door. To do so, you simply need to follow these simple steps: 1. Check the height and weight of the furniture door. 2. Once you have obtained the values you need to calculate the strength of the spring, S = H * (W + 2 * Wh), in terms of: H = Height of the door in mm. W = Weight of the door in kg. Wh = Weight of the handle in kg. You can choose the lifting system according to what interval the strength of spring S falls under. The LOW interval is between 580 and 1,250, MEDIUM between 960 and 2,040, HIGH between 1,800 and 3,500, and EXTRA HIGH 3,200 y 9,000. For example, we have a door with a height of 400 mm and a weight of 5 kg, with a handle that weighs 0.22 kg. The strength of the spring would be S = 400 * (5 + 2 * 0.22) = 2,176. Therefore, we would choose the HIGH strength range because it is in the interval of 1,800 to 3,500.