Oplà Top extendable and lift-up table slides, Champagne anodized, Aluminium
- Hidden pull-out and lift-up system to have a work surface in the kitchen of 500 mm long.
- Valid for modules of 900 mm width, 540 mm minimum depth and 40 kg. load capacity.
- The guides have a locking system when they are open to prevent unintentional closing.
- The screws for the installation and mounting instructions sheet are included.
- The profiles that make up the guides are made of extruded aluminium and with a stainless anodized finish.
Oplà Top, hidden auxiliary table system for quick pull-out and lift-up. The use of this system is intended for the kitchen, with a simple gesture strong>the table is positioned at the same level of the worktop achieving an extension of the surface we are working on.
The Oplà Top can be installed in modules with a width of 900 mm and a minimum depth of 540 mm, in a space that could be used by a drawer. The front of the cabinet on which the system is stored must have hinges for opening and to pull it out. The system guides allow to pull-out a 500 mm surface with a load capacity of 40 kg.
The guides are connected by a profile that gives greater stability to the set, if we want to mount the system on a module of less than 900 mm width, we will cut this stabilizer profile and adjust it to the required width. In addition, the mechanism has springs that facilitate the lifting movement of the mechanism. The boards that make up the support surface and front are not included.