Oplà Folding+39 extendable and lift-up table slides, Champagne anodized, Aluminium
- System to pull-out and lift-up a work surface in environments such as a living room, home-office and office, 370 mm in length.
- Valid for a maximum of 1,000 mm and a minimum of 450 mm width modules, with a minimum depth of 390 mm and with 40 kg. load capacity.
- The guides have a locking system when they are open to prevent unintentional closing. The system is hidden, both when in use and when not in use.
- The screws for the installation and mounting instructions sheet are included.
- The profiles that make up the guides are made of extruded aluminium and with a stainless anodized finish.
Oplà Folding+39, hidden auxiliary table system of quick pull-out and lift-up. The use of this system is intended for a living room or home-office, since the minimum installation depth is 390 mm. It can also be used in other rooms of the house. With the Oplà Folding+39 table we can extend the surface on which we are working and place it at the same level, adjusting its position to have it completely flush with the main surface. The system can be installed in modules with a maximum width of 900 mm and a minimum depth of 390 mm, pulling out a 370 mm surface with a load capacity of 40 kg.
The guides are connected by a profile that gives greater stability to the set, if we want to mount the system on a module with a width of less than 900 mm, we can cut this stabilizer profile and adjust it to the required width. In addition, the mechanism has springs that facilitate the lifting movement of the mechanism. The boards that make up the support surface and front are not included.