Hinge, D. 35 mm, 45º angular arm, soft close, plates for screwing, 10 pcs
- X91 Hinge with 45º angular arm.
- Fastening for screwing.
- Concealed hinge with 35 mm. diameter
- 95º Opening
- Damper Cushioning piston for soft closing of the door.
- Automatic system for clip assembly of the hinge to the supplment. plate.
- Door thickness of 14 to 24 mm.
- Adjustable three-dimensionally.
- Drilling range of the concealed hinge D = 3 ~ 7 mm.
- Spring for both opening and closing.
- X91 supplement. plate.
- Screw to fasten.
- Height 0 mm.
- With eccentric adjustment.
- Includes screws needed for assembly.
- Made from nickel steel.
Hinges with angular arms for special doors on corner or corner unit types of furniture. They stand out for their cushioning piston which provides soft closing of the door.
They are available in a 45º angular arm version with 95º opening of the door. In order to install them you need to drill a 35mm hole beforehand for the concealed hinge. Fastening to the board is carried out using the screws included.
Likewise, they stand out for their easy installation thanks to the automatic clip assembly system of the hinge to the supplement. Also, both have eccentric screwing for quick and convenient adjustment.