Moving forward together
The many successes achieved by the Emuca Group since its inception would never have been possible without the support of our team of highly-skilled professionals who work hard every day to make the values that define us as a company a reality: service excellence and individual attention.
Emuca works to ensure that our people grow together with the company, providing ongoing training and creating opportunities for professional and personal development.
Do you want to work with us?
Discover the job offers that we have available right now.
If you do not identify with any open selection process, you can send us your spontaneous application.
What we are looking for
We seek dynamic, positive people with initiative, who value new challenges and professional and personal development. In short, people who are aligned with our values and who identify with our business DNA.
What we offer?
Emuca ensures that people grow simultaneously in the business by providing adequate continuous training and generating opportunities for professional and personal development
- A multicultural company. Our group has an international presence and this enhances the process of cultural exchange and the expatriation of our employees to provide added value to our business.
- A young, dynamic organisation. The average age of our staff is just 35.
- A policy of transparency regarding information. We share our management indicators with all of our employees in real time, using different technological systems.
- Empleo de calidad Más de un 90% de nuestros trabajadores tiene contrato indefinido y los índices de rotación son mínimos.
- Una Empresa Familiarmente Responsable reconocida por el Ministerio de Trabajo y por la Fundación +Familia. La atención a las circunstancias personales de cada empleado es algo fundamental en nuestra política de Recursos Humanos.
- Workplace flexibility. Our employees have flexible timetables and payment systems and can choose the dates for their holidays.
- A payment system which recognises the achievement of goals. On individual, team and company levels. All of our employees have a fixed and a variable component to their salary.
- Six-monthly competence evaluations. To guarantee that employees receive feedback on their performance and information regarding their professional development.
- Over 1800 hours per year on staff training, especially in languages. We teach English and French at our facilities.
- Extensive social benefits. To complement our payment system: assistance in kindergarten payments, gifts when a child is born, rewards for long service, etc.