Halcon Shelf support for Wood/Glass, Matt nickel painted, Plastic and Zamak
- Wall supports for fastening shelves in any room of your home.
- They have an elegant design that turns the fitting into a decorative element.
- They are used to fasten wooden or glass shelves.
- The supports are fastened to the wall of the room in order to create shelves.
- It is necessary to fit two supports per shelf.
- The shelf does not need any hole or special machining.
- The plugs and screws for fastening are supplied.
- They have a movable lower cover that grips the shelf to the upper cover.
- They can be used for thicknesses of 8 to 40 mm.
- Compliant with standard UNE EN-14749:2006 (furniture containers for domestic use and in kitchens).
- Made from plastic and zamak with a painted matte nickel finish.
The Halcon shelf supports stand out for their elegant design that turns them into a decorative element in any room in your home. They are used to fasten wooden or glass shelves with a thickness of 8 to 40 mm and they are fastened to the wall of the room in order to create shelving.
They have a movable lower cover which grips the shelf against the upper cover and it is thus not necessary to have any hole or special machining.
|Finishings||Matt nickel painted|
|Nº of pieces||2 units|