You are going to delete this cart. Are you sure?
The following video shows how the sliding door system is assembled.
No, with this system it is very important to respect the maximum and minimum door measurements, as well as the relationship between the breadth, height and weight of it. To do so, you need to consult the following table:
TH = Door height; TB = Door breadth; Result = Maximum door weight for the indicated dimensions.
Example: Door dimensions 2000 x 850 (THxTB) so Maximum door weight = 23 kg, although the system is for a max 30kg/door.
• Sliding, pivoting and retractable system for wooden doors.
• Option for mounting on units or between walls.
• It makes it possible to hide a space or working area (kitchen, laundry area, office, dressing room...)
• The open design makes it possible to have complete access to the area.
• Maximum weight per door: 30 kg.
• Door width: 300 to 900 mm.
• Door height: 1851 to 2300 mm.
• Door thickness: 19 to 50 mm
• Frontal adjustment of the door: tilt, vertical, horizontal and depth.
• Ball bearing guided system.
• It has a damping system that assists for smooth door opening.
• The kit includes all the fittings needed for assembly of a door.
• The system does not have a set side; it can be mounted on the left or right.
• LGA Certifícate.
Place your orders
24 h | 365 days
The product will be removed from your cart. Are you sure?
This product is already in your cart.
This code does not correspond to any of our products.
Your cart will be emptied. Are you sure?
You are going to delete this client. Are you sure?