You are going to delete this cart. Are you sure?
The following video shows how the sliding door system is assembled.
You can mount a handle using the Folding Concepta 25 system always on the door on the other side to the installation.
Also, the handle needs to have a centred position in terms of height and be close to the folding area.
Example of a mounting system on the left with a handle.
• Sliding, folding and retractable system for wooden doors.
• Option of mounting on units or between walls.
• It makes it possible to conceal a space or working area (kitchen, laundry area, office, dressing room...)
• The open system makes it possible to have a fully accessible space, without the need of bottom rails.
• Maximum weight per door: 25 kg = 50 kg/set
• Door width: 300 to 700 mm
• Door height: 1851 to 2600 mm
• Door thickness: 19 to 26 mm
• Fully Adjustment of the door in tilt, vertically, horizontally.
• Guided and rolling system with ball bearings.
• The kit includes all the fittings needed for two folding doors.
• The system is devised for assembly on either the left or right hand side.
• Anodised matte silver finish.
• LGA Certificate.
Place your orders
24 h | 365 days
The product will be removed from your cart. Are you sure?
This product is already in your cart.
This code does not correspond to any of our products.
Your cart will be emptied. Are you sure?
You are going to delete this client. Are you sure?