Why is it a good idea to buy table legs?It is possible that you have old or inherited tables in your house, whose legs are not in the best condition. This could cause the table to not be level or well supported, making it a bit uncomfortable. As you will see, a good table is essential in all households, since most of the day-to-day activities are carried out in them. Therefore, that these have good support is essential. In addition, if this, apart from improving the quality and usability of the table, adds style and raises the decorative level of the room, all the better. All this makes it necessary to buy good table legs.
What types of Emuca table legs are there?Although it is an accessory that is rarely paid attention to, you should know that there is more than one type of table leg. The ones you can find at Emuca are the following:
- With wheels: these allow you to move the table from one place to another. It is always important that you realize that this type of legs have insurance, since if they do not have it they will not have stability and will be insecure.
- Rectangular: ideal for decorative tables, as they provide a modern and elegant style.
- Cylindrical: the best for homes with small children or very restless pets since they do not have any edges and are the safest.
- Ball-shaped: they are perfect for low tables or nightstands as they are not too high.
- Turned, carved or curved: if your main objective is to add aesthetics to your table and make it the center of attention, these are the legs you are looking for.
How to know what kind of Emuca table legs to choose according to their use?As you may have seen, there are different table legs and each one of them has a specific function. Here we leave you a small guide so that you can choose the one that brings more comfort to each space of your house:
- If your kitchen has the necessary space to have a dining table, the ideal is that its legs have a height of 70-71 cm. As for their thickness, it is best to be around 60 mm to offer greater firmness.
- To maintain uniformity in the decoration of the kitchen, match the table legs with the color of the tiles or the handles. There is even the option of using folding legs to collect the table.
- If you will use the table as a bar, it is recommended that its legs have a height of 87 centimeters. This will allow you to work standing up and comfortably. There are adjustable models that vary between 70 centimeters and 110 cm.
- Like the kitchen table, the legs of the ones in the living room should preferably have a height of 70 cm, and a thickness of 60 cm. The height and support needed to be used for multiple activities.
- A good idea to combine the different tables in the living room is to choose ones with the same model but modifying their height according to the use that will be given to it.
Children’s or youth bedroom
- An excellent option for your children’s game or study table is to opt for extendable legs, in this way they can grow with them. As for its thickness, this may be less than those mentioned above, 30 cm would suffice.
- It is best to choose cylindrical table legs since they are the safest option as they do not have edges that can hurt them.